We Are Never Outworked
At the Nolan Law Firm, our firm is committed to ensuring that our clients obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases. We do this through hard work and the application of decades of experience. We know how to fight and win when it matters most.
We provide the highly effective criminal defense representation people need when facing criminal charges such as:
- DUI — Do not underestimate the problems a DUI conviction can cause. Take action now to defend your rights and your driving privileges.
- Drug charges — Drug charges carry substantial potential penalties. Make sure your rights are well-protected.
- Domestic violence — Domestic violence charges and related restraining orders can upend your life overnight. We can help you.
- Sex crimes — Apart from the stigma sex crime charges carry, frequently there is the possibility of having to serve a lengthy prison term and to live the rest of your life as a registered sex offender. Fighting now is the onlyHomicide — Prosecutors take any loss of life seriously. Make sure your lawyer is up to the challenge of defending you against homicide charges.
- Assault — Assault charges are often based on one side of the story. We can make sure your side is heard as well.
- Probation violations — Being found to have violated your probation can have you immediately taken to jail. Do not go to a probation violation hearing without skilled defense representation.
- Juvenile crimes — A strong defense can help ensure that your child’s rights are respected and that he or she has the best chance for a better future after facing juvenile crime charges.
- White collar crimes —Do not allow white collar crime charges to destroy the professional reputation you have worked so hard to build. Secure an experienced defense.
- Weapons charges — As stand-alone charges or as an aggravating factor that increases the potential consequences of another charge, weapons charges can carry substantial penalties.
- Federal charges — Federal criminal defense is different from defending against criminal charges in state courts. Make sure your attorney has that specific experience. We do.